Inspirational :: Motivational :: Success :: Short Stories

My Favorite Video :: THE INNER POWER :: SECRET


Spirituality | Religion | Self Help

Beautiful Love Notes :: Valentine Day Special

"When I first saw you I was afarid to talk to you...
When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you...
When I first liked you I was afarid to love you...
Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you..."

***

"When I first saw you, you took my breath away...
When you first talked to me, I couldn't think...
When you asked me out, I couldn't respond...
When you touched me, I got shivers all through my body...
And when we first kissed, I floated away in my dreams..."

***

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning... I Love You

***

There are 12 months a year...
30 days a month...
7 days a week...
24 hours a day...
60 minutes an hour...
but only one like you in a lifetime.

***

Love is like sunshine. It brings a golden glow to its beholder's face. And a warm feeling all over their body. It awakens souls and opens eyes. And when its over, it leaves billions of small memories called stars. To remind the world, that it still exists.

***

I love 3 things! The sun, the moon and U! The sun for the day, the moon for the
night and you forever!

***

Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without.

***

There are 3 steps to happy happiness: 1 you. 2 me. 3 our hearts 4 eternity!

***

one day the moon sed 2 me, if your lover makes you cry why dont you leave your
lover.. i looked at the moon n replied would you every leave your sky?

***

I have you! If you hate me, shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart coz that's were you are!

***

Love is two hearts beating as one.

***

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

***

2 hearts, 1 souls, 1 beat.

***

Believe me, you are the one,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love the most.

***

Let all my smile be yours
All your tears be mine,

Let all my happiness be yours
All your sadness be mine,

Let the whole world be yours,
Only you be mine

***

The smallest word is I,
the sweetest word is LOVE
and the dearest person in the world is U.
thats why I Love You...

***

No comments:

The Law of ATTRACTION VISUALIZATION EMPOWERMENT